Monday, October 3, 2011

Finding True Self


Everyone has it.
To know what it is. ...

Take a journey deep within,
And open your eyes wide.
... Then you will know everything. ...

Even without knowing why and how,
Everyone has it in one's heart.
Someday you will see it!
Someday you will see it! ...

Everyone has it.
Remembering what it is.
As if I had been in a deep sleep,
What I have been is not what I have aspired to be,
Nor what I can be. ...

But now I see it well.
I can see it through tears in my eyes.
Now I have a ticket to the stage of my life in my hands.
Though I am only half way there,
I can see there is a great possibility and light at the end. ...

Now more and more people are beginning to awaken as I have,
Yes, it really is a good thing. ...

Now more and more people are beginning to see what I see,
Yes, it really is a good thing.

Il-Chi Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment